|Welcome, Prep Alumni! |
You and over 2,600 fellow college graduates can continue to stay deeply connected to the program and each other through alumni career networking events, reunions, and a monthly newsletter. You can also help recruit incoming contingents and secure internships for current students. In 2016, Prep alums secured 49% of student summer internship opportunities; 36% of Prep’s college graduates contributed to the annual Alumni Giving Campaign. Thank you!
Stay involved with Prep:
- Reconnect or meet new friends from Prep for Prep, PREP 9, and NYMRLA at the Lilac Ball, Night Out for Prep, and other events.
- Share your ideas with the Alumni Association's Alumni Council.
- Attend networking and professional development events.
- Volunteer your time, energy, and expertise throughout the year through Admissions, Professional Advancement, Counseling, and other Prep programs.
- Make a gift to Prep to support the next generation of diverse young leaders.
- Alum Real Estate Panel for first-time home buyers at Deutsche Bank
- Career Networking Events in Education hosted at Math for America; in Finance at J.P. Morgan Chase; and in Technology at Grand Central Tech
- Night Out for Prep at The High Line Hotel
- Regional networking events in Chicago, Philadelphia, Portland OR, San Francisco, Seattle, and Los Angeles
- Young Alum Summer Soirée at The Delancey